What we use in trainings
We currently work primarily with these three tools:
- Zoom for video conferencing
- Workbook (as doc or PDF) for each individual
- Miro.com for the common visual board
What are the technical requirements for our virtual trainings?
To participate in one of our virtual trainings you will need:
- PC or Mac and a tablet or smartphone, if applicable.
- A stable internet connection
- A quiet room during the entire seminar
- The possibility to install the application “Zoom” (more about Zoom below)
- on your computer
- or – if you don’t have the permissions for it – on your smartphone or tablet
- A browser of the current generation: Apple Safari, Google Chrome or Firefox
To test in advance how Zoom works for you, see below.
Do I need to install anything beforehand?
Yes, but it is only one application – Zoom. We need it for the video conference that runs throughout the training. It offers a lot of advantages, like breakout rooms and stability. All other technical services for our trainings do not require installation.
You can install Zoom by clicking on this link https://zoom.us/test. You will receive a valid meeting ID from us a few days before the training.